Apalachicola Bay Public Meetings Corexit Poisoning
Dates and locations for the upcoming public meetings.
The meetings will discuss the following topics:
* Findings of the OSAT I and II reports;
* DEP’s water/sediment sampling efforts;
* DOH- discussion on the analysis of the water/sediment samples in regards to human health concerns;
* DACS- seafood safety and testing;
* NOAA- TBD- hopefully will have a presenter to talk about dispersants.
Tuesday, March 22nd 6-8 pm CST
Escambia County Central Office Complex
3363 W Park Place
Pensacola, Fl 32505
Thursday, March 24th 6-8 pm EST
Franklin County Courthouse Annex
34 Forbes Street
Apalachicola, Fl 32320
Tuesday, March 29th 6-8 pm CST
Destin City Hall Annex
4100 Indian Bayou Trail
Destin, Fl 32541
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact either me or Lt. Coleman, thank you.
Assignment to: Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Response
FL Branch FDEP State Rep/Liaison
Test Results for Apalachicola Bay-Ulterior MotivesExperts say no oil in bay, Seafood workers say there is evidence to contrary